I'm messed up but blessed.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

People


I am what you would call a “people person.”  I love people.  Like, ALL of them.  Even the ones that are super annoying are still fascinating to me.   I just think that God, in his brilliance, gave us this awesome gift by making everyone so different.  There are a lot of people on this planet.  They are ALL different.  Think about that… it’s pretty amazing.  I think that if I could have just two hours sitting in a comfortable chair talking to each one of these beings, I could find something delightful in each and every one. 
People are so weird…. and I love that about them.  I’m really weird… and you are at least a little bit weird.  I like to find out exactly what makes each person weird… their own version of weirdness…..their brand of “crazy.”  Sometimes it looks like a person doesn’t have any weirdness in them… but that just means part of their “weirdness” is covering it up.
I get a “high” from spending time with people.  People are my drug of choice.  I literally need a couple hours after spending time with a group of people to wind down so I can go to sleep.  They get me THAT jazzed.  They are better than coffee… and I LOVE coffee, so that is saying something.
So tell me something weird about yourself and know that it will make my day…. and then maybe I’ll share something even weirder about myself……we will have to see, cuz…… it’s a process.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot stop commenting. Am I weird? Don't answer that.

    Actually, this is good to know about you. Now I won't feel like a loser when you yawn repeatedly as we talk. I will just know that I have filled your people tank and now you can sleep peacefully. I am a good friend. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE a good friend!!! and I AM a tired person. :-)

    ReplyDelete