I'm messed up but blessed.

Monday, November 8, 2010

No make up



I like to play a little game where I stop wearing make up for a while. I mean, I just don’t put any make up on at all for days. I pretend this is the new me….. I get some looks at first but people adjust quickly to the "new you" and then life goes on as normal. It is also fun to not fix your hair during this respite, too. Just when everyone is used to you looking that way you get totally decked out - full make up, hair fixed, nice clothes and WHAMO! You knock their socks off. Everyone is like, “you look GREAT! What did you do with your hair? New outfit? You been working out? “ I’m like, “yeah.....” I mean, if you always look perfect, you got no place to go but down. I don't want to leave out my male readers.. you guys can play this fun game, too. Consider wearing only ratty shorts, t-shirts with holes, and flip flops everywhere you go. Then, just when you have been pegged "Mr. dress down guy" whip out the suit and tie..... same effect. You can do the same thing with weight. You know, gain a few pounds just for fun and then when you get that weight off, people are like, “wow, you look thin.” Of course, I’ve been on the gaining end for a while….. when I start losing, people are gonna be throwing the compliments! So far, I haven’t actually gotten that part to work…… it’s a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment