I'm messed up but blessed.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

One more cup..........



Don't you just love it when you discover there is still a cup of coffee left when you thought it was all gone?  That happened this morning. I was distracted by chatting online and forgot I had one cup left….  what a delightful thing that is.... a whole cup left to drink.  I don’t usually forget how much I've already had so that doesn’t happen often.  Unfortunately the opposite totally stinks… when you think you have a cup left and then there is only like a fourth of a cup left.  UGH!  It is hardly worth the creamer!  So you may be thinking at this point, “why don’t you just make another cup of coffee if you love it so much?”  Well, there is a problem with that theory….. then there could always be another cup…. and the caffeine adds up…. and it has bad effects on me.  So, I limit myself to 3 cups of coffee per morning... with a treat later in the day sometimes.  This is a math formula I have perfected and know not to mess with just cuz I want another cup.  This is science, man.  Wants are fleeting…. science is stable…..well except maybe the science of volcanology……  I don’t know……. It’s a process.

3 comments:

  1. Is that the science Spock studied?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's the science of studying Spock. You were close though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It depends on how long that cups been sitting there! Switch to "half caff" and you can drink 6 cups!i

    ReplyDelete